- 1 3/4 cups of sifted flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 large sized eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon of orange extract
- 8 ounces of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup of shredded Velveeta cheese
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- In a big bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, beat the butter, sugar, eggs and extract.
- Pour in the flour mixture in thirds adding 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk in between.
- Add in the grated Velveeta and mix thoroughly.
- Put in muffin cups at 3/4 cups full.
- Top with grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for half an hour.
- Let it cool. Then serve.
You can find the original recipe here.